Yamuna Nagar (T)

  • 2 die of poisonous gas

    Yamunanagar, July 16 Two persons were killed and one fell ill after inhaling a poisonous gas that surfaced from a tubewell at Patti village here today. The mishap took place when a farmer, Joginder Singh, along with his servant Ranbir had gone deep into the tubewell to repair a non-functional motor. The police said after the duo did not respond to the family members' calling, Joginder Singh's brother Gurmeet Singh moved down into the tubewell. He found that Joginder Singh and Ranbir were lying dead.