Future of jobs report 2023
Nearly a quarter of global jobs will “change” in the next five years, with 69 million new jobs likely to be created and 83 million lost, according to this new report by the World Economic Forum
The Future of Jobs Report 2023 explores how jobs and skills will evolve over the next five years. This fourth edition of the series continues the analysis of employer expectations to provide new insights on how socio-economic and technology trends will shape the workplace of the future.
- Decarbonizing urban transport for development
- Aqueduct: using cutting-edge data to identify and evaluate water risks around the world
- Transforming our world: interdisciplinary insights on the Sustainable Development Goals
- World employment and social outlook 2023: the value of essential work
- More than a billion reasons: the urgent need to build universal social protection for children