Our Kyoto compliant waste-to-energy programme coupled with super-green buildings and other Kyoto compliant technologies offer a complete technical answer to climate change. As per our studies, the technology, if applied throughout the world, will eliminate the need of existing power plants.
We have Kyoto compliant designs for pulp and paper plants, sugar cane mills and palm oil plantations. Currently we have around 50 waste-to-energy projects underway in Latin America. We also want a collaborative venture in India. The country is our first choice for development of Kyoto compliant technology due to its pressing needs.
uk's report on climate change has already shaken up the world's major powers
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding unscientific management of tourist activities at Kufri, Shimla district, Himachal Pradesh, 25/05/2023
- Action taken report by the MPPCB regarding brick kilns operating near river Seevan, Sehore district, 23/05/2023
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding constructions in and around the Kumbhalgarh Wild Life Sanctuary, Rajasthan, 19/05/2023
- Response by the Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board regarding encroachments around Chande Baba talab, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 08/05/2023
- Report by the Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board regarding violation of Air Act 1981 by NCL, Bina Project, Sonbhadra, Uttar Pradesh, 25/04/2023
- Draft Electricity (Amendment) Rules, 2023