The Goa Land Conservation and Management Bill 2011
This bill has been drafted by Goa Law Commission to prevent sale of agricultural land to non agriculturists. It proposes to conserve water bodies too and deals with the aspect of contract farming, co-operative farms and farming estates.
An Act to provide for conservation of agricultural land, prevention of sale of agricultural land to non agriculturists, imposing standards of cultivation of agricultural land, contract farming and establishment of co-operative farms and farming estates, etc.
Report: Goa regional plan 2021.
Report: Goa - sweet land of mine
Feature: Goa must grow... but how?
Feature: Goa's food bowl getting bare.
Policy: National agriculture policy.
- Bangladesh State of the Environment Report : The Monthly Overview, September 2013
- India State of the Environment Report : The Monthly Overview, September 2013
- Budget 2013-2014: speech of P. Chidambaram, Minister of Finance
- Law Commission drafts Bill to protect agricultural land
- Jammu and Kashmir state forest policy 2010