The purpose of this report is to capture and document some interesting climate change adaption technologies that have already been developed and are being put in use in different parts of Bangladesh by different organisations, addressing a knowledge gap in the sharing of adaptation learnings in the agriculture and water sectors. It provides an overview of national and international processes related to adaptation technologies and outlines the role of the Gobeshona Adaptation Technology Sub-Group in coordinating and disseminating this adaptation research.
Adaptation technology in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh State of Environment Report: The Monthly Overview, November, 2014
- Nepal State of Environment Report: The Monthly Overview, November, 2014
- Factors affecting farmers’ adaptation strategies to environmental degradation and climate change effects: A farm level study in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh State of Environment Report: The Monthly Overview, April 2014
- Adaptation to climate change: linking DRR with microinsurance