Report of the task force on waste to energy
The purpose of this report is to identify technically feasible, financially affordable and environmentally sound processing and disposal technologies for Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) and assess, evaluate and recommend systems, processes, technological options, financial mechanisms and institutional arrangements to enhance resource recovery and promote Waste to Energy (W to E) technologies while ensuring integrated management of MSW in India.
The report provides an overview of the enormous management challenge that municipal solid waste presents and also offers a basis for choosing from among the various options available.
- Notification regarding list of approved fuels in the National Capital Territory of Delhi
- Judgement of the National Green Tribunal regarding the waste to energy plant close to Okhla STP, 02/02/2017
- Breathing cleaner air: ten scalable solutions for Indian cities
- Gujarat Waste to Energy Policy – 2016
- Global Waste Management Outlook 2015