Greening rural development in India
This new report released by the rural development ministry examines environmental implications of its schemes & assesses their potential to deliver green results and contribute to the national goal of 'faster, sustainable & more inclusive growth'.
The Ministry of Rural Development, with support from the UNDP released a report “Greening Rural Development in India”. The report presents strategies for inclusive rural development embodying the principles of environmental sustainability. The report assumes particular significance in the light of the Twelfth Five Year Plan, which has as its objective, "faster, more inclusive and sustainable growth‟.
Feature: Paying farmers for ecological...
Report: MGNREGA Sameeksha.
Mission: Rural Livelihoods Mission.
Guidelines: Common guidelines for watershed development...
Guidelines: National rural drinking water programme.
Guidelines: Indira Awaas Yojana.
- Draft Green Credit Programme Implementation Rules, 2023
- Detox development: repurposing environmentally harmful subsidies
- Affidavit filed by Raja Muzaffar Bhat regarding pollution of river Doodh Ganga and Mamath Kull, Srinagar and Budgam districts, Jammu & Kashmir, 23/05/2023
- Decent work in nature-based solutions 2022
- People of village Raheta suffering due to paucity of drinking water: NGT orders probe
- Increasing the benefits and sustainability of irrigation through integration of fisheries