Here's an exhibition that doesn't need to close its gates or limit the number of visitors. The show at www.agriahead.com is open round the clock and millions of people have visited it; 8,635,346, actually, from 128 countries. But if the small farmer of a developing country is your concern, give this site a miss. The exhibition is for rich, successful agribusiness companies, who have paid at least US $1,500 to be here. The exhibition features 95 agri-business companies from 14 countries (mostly from the industrialised world).
The virtual exhibits include
- The present and future of cotton farming in India
- Maharashtra farmers reap benefits as govt sends them on world tour
- Make poultry farming in northeast more scientific: Aviation flu experts
- Sri Lankan team to study modern dairy farming methods
- Valley farmers being taught new techniques
- Support swelling for concept of organic food