2000: Intervention application filed before the SC bench hearing forest case of 1995. It pointed out irregularities in compensatory afforestation.
March 2002: MoEF drafts scheme for compensatory afforestation.
April 2004: CAMPA notification issued but not implemented
May 2006: SC directs setting up ad hoc CAMPA.
May 5, 2008: CAMPA Bill, 2008, introduced in Lok Sabha
October 2008: Parliamentary standing committee recommends scrapping of bill
December 23, 2008: Lok Sabha passes the bill
February 25, 2009: Bill defeated in Rajya Sabha.
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- The emergence of the Personal Fata Protection Bill, 2018- A Critique
- The Wild Life (Protection) Amendment Bill, 2010
- First biofuel-powered flight
- Virgin's first biofuel flight takes off from Heathrow
- Govt decides to introduce RTE Bill in Budget session