Science & Technology - Briefs
Water bears in space
Life for a certain kind of tiny invertebrates is possible in space. About 1.5 mm long water bears were found to survive there, a European Space Agency (esa) experiment showed. This makes the eight-legged invertebrates, also called tardigrade, the first animals known to survive the harsh combination of low pressure and intense radiation.
Scientists from Sweden
- Embracing innovation to meet food systems challenges
- The Need To Protect Science, Technology And Innovation Funding During And After The COVID-19 Crisis
- BS VI readiness and roadmap in India
- International competitiveness and the auto industry: What's the role of motor vehicle emission standards?
- Science & Technology/Research & Development in Mining Sector: Standing Committee on Coal and Steel (2015-16)
- Assessment of water pollution in lakes of Jabalpur