Rs 27.37 special assistanc approved under SSP

UDHAMPUR, Sep 10: Rs.27.53 lakh Special Central Assistance (SCA) to Scheduled Caste Plan (SCP) for the year 2008-09 was approved at a meeting of District Officers of various departments held under the chairmanship of District Development Commissioner, Udhampur, Ajay Khajuria, here today. Out of the total allocation, 70 per cent amount would be utilized for setting up income generating units and the remaining 30 per cent for raising infrastructure, the meeting was apprised.